Friday, July 23, 2010

Fishing with Asher...

Every since Idaho, Ash's newest favorite thing to do is fishing. He asks me daily if we can go fishing. Because he asks so much, Tom has started taking him to the local ponds around here. This is about how it goes...

"look mom... snakes!"
"you mean worms... you got worms."
"yeah, snakes..."


"can I have a turn?"


"Um... is my bum dirty?"


"This oughta fix it..."


"ahh... yup, much better."


"this rock? um, I just thought it would look better a little closer to the water."


"I promise this won't scare the fish away..."


"did you see that? it was awesome."


"just poking at the snake in the tree."


"are you taking pictures of me?"


"that snake is out of the tree? even though I'm deathly afraid of snakes... let's catch it!"


"and then we'll touch it..."


Let's just say, it's never boring...

No comments: